Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para fines analíticos y para mostrarle publicidad personalizada en base a un perfil elaborado a partir de sus hábitos de navegación (por ejemplo, páginas visitadas). Puede aceptar las cookies haciendo clic en el botón «Acepto» o configurarlas o rechazar su uso haciendo clic en la Política de Cookies.
At Recruitment Solutions we are looking for a Healthcare IT Ops System Specialist for one of our leading clients in the IVD sector.
The IT Ops System Specialist will be responsible for implementing and maintaining IT solutions aimed at managing Clinical Laboratories, specifically the Laboratory Informatic System and the Advanced Data Analysis System based on BI technology. Among his/her functions are the configuration of the Laboratory Informatic System and, above all, the implementation and maintenance of the application architecture, as well as the different extralaboratory interoperability systems, guaranteeing the client a high level of service.
The IT Ops System Specialist reports to the IT Ops Area Manager and he/she can assume the role of Project Manager within an implementation project or that of a reference for an installation or client.
- Bachelor's degree relative to Studies in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, Industrial Engineering or similar.
- Mid-level vocational training in Microcomputer and Network Systems or in Operating IT Systems. High level vocational training in Administration of Networked IT Systems.
The following will be valued:
- In IT projects within the scope of Clinical Laboratories and/or hospital environments.
- In IT Project Management.
- Project Manager Professional Certification.
- VMWare Administration Certification or experience with Virtual Machines.
- Administration of Operating Systems or knowledge of and experience in the administration thereof.
- Oracle Administration Certification or experience in Database Administration.
- WildFly Administration Certification or experience with Applications Servers.
- HL7 Administration or Certification or experience in Communications protocols.
- Knowledge of interoperability platforms.
- Knowledge of BI tools, particularly QlikView.
- Fluent English is recommended.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Availability to travel throughout the national territory will be mandatory.