Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para fines analíticos y para mostrarle publicidad personalizada en base a un perfil elaborado a partir de sus hábitos de navegación (por ejemplo, páginas visitadas). Puede aceptar las cookies haciendo clic en el botón «Acepto» o configurarlas o rechazar su uso haciendo clic en la Política de Cookies.
At Recruitment Solutions we are looking for a Healthcare IT Ops Functional Specialist for one of our leading clients in the IVD sector.
The IT Ops Functional Specialist will be responsible for implementing and maintaining IT solutions aimed at managing Clinical Laboratories, specifically the Laboratory Computer System and the Advanced Data Analysis System based on BI technology. Among his/her duties are the system's configuration and adaptation to the Laboratory's workflows, as well as ensuring interoperability with Hospital Information Systems and Laboratory Equipment. Once the system has been implemented, he/she will also be responsible for its functional maintenance, guaranteeing the customer a high level of service.
The IT Ops System Specialist reports to the IT Ops Area Manager and he/she can assume the role of Project Manager within an implementation project or that of a reference for an installation or clients.
- Bachelor's degree or simliar in Health Sciences like Medicine, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, etc.
- Clinical Specialist in Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Chemistry. Microbiology, Immunology, Haematology or Clinical Pathology.
- Mid-level vocational training in Laboratory Technician or High level vocational training in Clinical and Biomedical Laboratory Technician.
The following will be valued:
- In IT projects within the scope of Clinical Laboratories and/or hospital environments.
- In IT Project Management.
- In the management of the structure of Clinical Laboratories, as well as in the definition of the associated global processes.
- Project Manager Professional Certification.
- Knowledge of interoperability platforms.
- Knowledge of BI tools, particularly QlikView.
- Fluent English is recommended.
- Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Availability to travel throughout the national territory will be mandatory.